Digital Campaign Manager
- We are looking for an experienced Campaign Manager with an analytical mind and an eye for detail.
- You will need to have a minimum of 1-2 years of paid media experience; working in a campaign management/ad ops team.
- You will be responsible for the trafficking, reporting and analysis of display, social and video campaigns for our large variety of clients.
- You will need to be someone who is very comfortable handling and manipulating large amounts of data from multiple sources, and presenting it in intuitive and insightful ways.
- You will have a passion for all things digital including future trends, someone who embraces the evolution of the online digital environment and is eager to test and develop new tools and approaches.
- You will sit within the digital media operations team, but work closely with our fast growing digital and planning team.
- You will be a strong communicator who is highly presentable, capable of building strong relationship with the different team members and clients.
- Support the digital team by setting up and running live campaigns across multiple digital channels.
- Booking campaigns and reconciling actual delivery after completion.
- Trafficking display and video assets, and tracking other digital channels through our adserver.
- Build and update tailored client reports.
- Recommend opportunities for campaign optimisation based on meeting clients’ KPI’s.
- Analyse, review and report on effectiveness and performance of campaigns in order to maximize results.
- Assist the rests of the media operations team with any ad-hoc activities or additional administrative tasks.
- Support the larger team with the delivery of PCAs and PPT presentations.
- Monitor relevant news channels for latest trends, to help the agency staying up to date.
- In-depth knowledge of adserver platforms (DoubleClick Campaign Manager is essential), as well as tag management solutions and analytics platforms.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills and experience with automated reporting solutions (Tableu, Data Studio).
- Experience with digital media booking systems (Prisma, Adazzle)
- Analytical approach in managing and evaluating data.
- Able to manage time effectively, prioritise and multi-task working toward critical project timelines in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to effectively communicate information and ideas written and verbally and build and maintain strong relationships.
- Competent in Microsoft PowerPoint & Word
- Self motivated & willing to take on new challenges.
- Attention to detail.
- Team player.