the7stars launched in 2005 with a clear view that advertisers deserved a better type of media agency. Our task was, and still is, to create an agency that has better ideas, delivers stronger deals, and is a nicer place to work. Just over ten years later and our determination has paid off. Now the UK’s most successful independent media agency, we are growing faster than ever and our efforts have not gone unnoticed. 2015 saw us crowned as both Media Week’s and Campaign’s Media Agency of the Year, and we maintained our place as the 3rd Best Small Company to work for according to the Sunday Times in 2017.
We are looking for candidates who are passionate, confident, articulate, fun and who aren’t afraid of a challenge to join our graduate programme in October 2017.
What does the programme entail?
- Permanent role, with development across the first 2 years
- Development from day 1, enrolling onto graduate training both internally & externally
- Training opportunities that are tailored to you. We offer bespoke training packages to develop existing and further skills
- Enrolling onto the IPA Foundation Certificate, an industry wide qualification developing you across all advertising disciplines
- Roles available across the agency (dependent on business requirement)
- We have roles available across various departments in the agency including account management & media planning, TV, digital, data/insight. Each role brings its own challenges but your success will be determined by you – the more you put into the role the more your remit will grow.
- You will be part of a fast growing business and work closely with the members of your team so chemistry is important.
Day to Day Responsibilities
- Using multi-media systems to monitor competitor activity, examine audience behaviour and demographics, and to implement and evaluate campaigns.
- Liaising with suppliers, keeping informed of the latest developments within their sector and building strong relationships to deliver the best value for our clients.
- Media administration (making media bookings, competitive reporting, campaign analysis, client updates, vouchering, weekly client reports).
- Keeping up to-date with both media and wider industry news to keep the agency and clients up-to-date with relevant and interesting news.
- Option to (& widely encouraged) to get involved in wider areas of the agency such as new business pitches, helping our charity teams, getting involved with events and monitoring market trends etc.
Am I eligible?
We consider applicants from all academic backgrounds & subjects. You’ll need to have or be expecting a minimum 2:1 in your first undergraduate degree, equivalent international undergraduate degree or Level 6 qualification (according to Regulated Qualifications Framework) and you’ll need at least a C in GCSE Mathematics & English.
We are unable to accept applications from those who have applied in the last 6 months.
We’ve put together a booklet detailing more about; the roles, the agency & the application process, we would encourage you read this before applying. You can download this here
Application Deadline: Sunday 10th September